Spork Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Total Drama Island RPG [TDI]
Medicine For Cats EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 pm by tkitty11

» Roblox
Medicine For Cats EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:29 pm by Admin_Spork

» ASCII
Medicine For Cats EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:02 pm by Admin_Justme1245

» zombie survivel
Medicine For Cats EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:58 pm by Admin_Justme1245

» Roblox
Medicine For Cats EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:51 pm by Admin_Justme1245

» GRAMMAR
Medicine For Cats EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:27 am by Admin_Justme1245

» SEEKERS
Medicine For Cats EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:52 am by CRAIG

» Dragons,stuff,funny!
Medicine For Cats EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:47 pm by Admin_Justme1245

» Hello i'm your admin justme1245!
Medicine For Cats EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:18 pm by Admin_Justme1245

Gallery

Medicine For Cats Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Medicine For Cats

2 posters

Go down

Medicine For Cats Empty Medicine For Cats

Post  Admin_Spork Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:20 pm

This is the Field Guide. I typed it ALL! Hope this helps!

Borage Leaves: To be chewed and eaten. The plant can be distinguished by its small blue or pink star-shaped flowers and hairy leaves. Great for nursing queens as it helps increase their supply of milk. Also brings down fever.

Burdock Root: A tall-stemmed, sharp smelling thistle with dark leaves. A medicine cat must dig up the roots, wash off the dirt, and chew them into a pulp, which can be applied to rat bites. Cures infection.

Catmint: (Also known as Catnip) A delicious-smelling, leafy plant that's hard to find in the wild; often found growing in Twoleg gardens. The best remedy for greencough.

Chervil: A sweet-smelling plant with large, spreading fernlike leaves and small white flowers. The juice of the leaves can be used for infected wounds, and chewing the root helps with bellyache.

Cobweb: Spiderwebs can be found all over the forest; be careful not to bring along the spider when you take the web! Medicine cats wrap it around an injury to soak up and blood and keep the wound clean. Stops bleeding.

Coltsfoot: A flowering plant, a bit like a dandelion, with yellow or white flower. The leaves can be chewed into a pulp, which is eaten to help shortness of breath.

Comfrey: Identifiable by its large leaves and small-shaped flowers, which can be pink, white or purple. The fat black roots of this plant can be chewed into a poultice to mend broken bones or soothe wounds.

Dock: A plant similar to sorrel. The leaf can be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches.

Dried Oak Leave: Collected in the autumn and stored in a dry place. Stops infection.

Feverfew: A small bush with flowers like daisies. The leaves can be eaten to cool down body temperature, particularly for cats with fever or chills.

Goldenrod: A tall plant with bright yellow flowers. A poultice of this is terrific for healing wounds.

Honey: A sweet, golden liquid created by bees. Difficult to collect without getting stung, but great for soothing infections or the throats of cats for have breathed smoke.

Horsetail: A tall plant with bristly stems that grow in marshy areas. The leaves can be used to treat infected wounds. Usually chewed up and applied as poultice.

Juniper Berries: A bush with spiky dark green leaves and purple berries. The berries soothe bellyache and help cats who are having a hard time breathing.

Lavander: A small purple flowering plant. Cures fever.

Marigold: A bright orange or yellow flower that grows low to the ground. The petals or leaves can be chewed into a pulp and applied as a poultice to wounds. Stops infection.

Mouse Bile: A bad-smelling liquid that is only remedy ticks. Dab a little moss soaked in bile on a tick and it'll fall right off. Wash paws thoroughly in running water afterward.

Poppy Seed: Small black seeds shaken from a dried poppy flower, these are fed to cats to help them sleep. Soothes cats suffering from shock or distress. Not recommended for nursing queens.

Stinging Nettle: The spiny green seeds can be administered to a cat who's swallowed poision, while the leaves can be applied to a wound to bring down swelling.

Tansy: A strong-smelling plant with round yellow flowers. Good for curing coughs, but must be eaten in small doses.

Thyme: This herb can be eaten to calm anxiety and freyed nerves.

Watermint: A leafy green plant found in streams or damp earth. Usually chewed into a pulp and then fed to a cat suffering bellyache.

Wild Garlic: Rolling in a patch of wild garlic can help prevent infection, especially for dangerous wounds like rat bites.

Yarrow: A flowering plant whose leaves can be made into a poultice and applied to wounds or scratches to expel poison.

Note

Deathberries: Red berries that can be fatally poisonous to kits and elders. They are NOT a medicine. Known to Twolegs as yew berries. BEWARE!

Last edited by Admin_Spork on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just needed to fix it!)
Admin_Spork
Admin_Spork
Admin

Description : I love helping people with the forum. Ask me questions and I will answer!
Male
Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character sheet
About You.: Leader
Charater Description: Leader, Black with gray stripes.
XP:
Medicine For Cats Left_bar_bleue100/100Medicine For Cats Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.spork.1forum.com

Back to top Go down

Medicine For Cats Empty Re: Medicine For Cats

Post  Smilie Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:45 am

That is a lot of medicine!
Smilie
Smilie
Admins Friend

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character sheet
About You.: Apprentice
Charater Description: 50
XP:
Medicine For Cats Left_bar_bleue0/0Medicine For Cats Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Spork Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:55 am

I typed it all!
Admin_Spork
Admin_Spork
Admin

Description : I love helping people with the forum. Ask me questions and I will answer!
Male

Character sheet
XP:
Medicine For Cats Left_bar_bleue100/100Medicine For Cats Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Smilie Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:55 am

How long did it take to type it?
Smilie
Smilie
Admins Friend

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character sheet
About You.: Apprentice
Charater Description: 50
XP:
Medicine For Cats Left_bar_bleue0/0Medicine For Cats Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Spork Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:24 pm

30 minutes watching T.V.
Admin_Spork
Admin_Spork
Admin

Male

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down